Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Recommendations

I receive a lot of questions of what companies/website/etc. I use, and who I recommend on sites/vendors/etc.
I thought putting this together with links and all makes it easy for you to go to!
Let them know that I sent you!

INVENTORY
referral code: 419c7bc4

If you are searching for a quality inventory website for all your items, you can be overwhelmed with all the websites out there! I tried out a couple, and Craftybase is what I recommend! What I love the most about Craftybase is not only the reasonable price, but great customer service! Customer service is one of the most important thing to me. Nicole and Nathan are based in London. When I send them an email, post something in the forum, etc. They respond within 24 hours, I don’t think I’ve ever had to wait longer than 10 hours. But be understandable that they are across the pond so they can’t respond within the hour.
Check out my blog post here for my formal review.

To get 10% off, make sure you use my referral code: 419c7bc4

LABELS 

I am currently using Dutch Label Shop. The ordering process is incredibly simple. You don't have to know crazy graphics to create a label! You use their template to create simple and clean look of text labels!

Please use the link when you purchase so they know that I sent you there! (and I get a small kickback when you make purchase - and I would greatly appreciate it too!) :)

ONLINE SELLING

I started out on Etsy, and I am incredibly grateful for the exposure that I had received.
If you love to craft/sew/etc. and you have an interest in selling online, I really recommend Etsy when starting out.  It's well known in both non and handmade community. 
Even though the policies have really changed for sellers, it is still a good place to start out.
Join teams to get to know other sellers, ask questions, and everyone is super helpful! We all had to start somewhere! 
I have been selling on since 2006, and Etsy has just been amazing for me, and would love for you to start out there too!  
Use the referral link - http://etsy.me/17erces - and you get 40 free listings (and me too!). 
Make sure you sign up using that link.


TIPS for CRAFT SHOWS
Square (aff link)

So many buyers are now paying with credit cards. I prefer Square because of the organization. At the end of a craft show, Square lets me know the total fee, tax, etc. collected. it's a lot more organized than other swipers. The fee is about the same as others. For swipe cards, the fee is 2.75%, and if you have to enter it in, it's 3.5% + $0.15. More fee info here.
Another great thing about Square is you can swipe cards offline. Sometimes not every craft show you sell at is going to have cell reception, having the offline Square makes it easier for buyers that want to pay with credit cards! This is definitely one of my favorite features. More info about the offline mode here.
If you click on the link and sign up for square, you and I will get $1,000 free credit card processing fee for 180 days after you sign up! What?! yeah, so awesome! So, you should sign up! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you curious about anything else? Feel free to contact me and ask!

No comments: