Monday, May 19, 2014

Craft Room Project Part 1 - bookshelf corner

If you follow any of my social media, you may notice that my craft room is always messy. ... ... always. 

I'm trying to make a change! I want to get the room organized and try to keep it organized! 

I have been tackling the area by the bookshelf for the past couple of weeks. 
This is what it looked like when I started working on it:
Lovely, isn't it?



 After a week of working on the scraps and organizing the larger pieces:
Please cue the angels because I can see the carpet! *ahhhhhh*


As for today, Monday, May 19, 2014... this is what it looks like!!!


You're probably (maybe) wondering what I've been doing with the scraps, and why it took me two weeks to work on one itty bitty corner. 

I've been cutting the scraps into rectangles of 3", 4", and 5"

I am currently working on putting the rectangles together and put it into a quilt. 
I'll have to do a progress post on that at another time. :)

No comments: