Monday, March 24, 2014

I am back!

After some time of using different types of blog platforms, I am back. I got to try them all to know that I like it right?

I'm going to try to be more active on this blog. Life sure gets busy, huh?

So, some updating. I still have the My Family Wall blog. It's mostly for reviews, homeschooling (yes, I'm also homeschooling my kiddos!), and other family related stuff. 
This blog is mostly for crafting and other ni-chern design stuff. 

Confused? I know. I'm all over the place! 

To catch you up on all the of exciting things since I left:
I think that's it!

There will be some changes here and there to the blog. but mostly, just sidebar stuff.  nothing to worry about! ;)


Bahahahah! This is me late at night with my favorite scissors, and instagraming... scary! you can see all sorts of crazy and silly things that I do on Instragram! We can follow each other! Follow me and let me know you want me to follow you (i know some don't want me to follow, and hey, that's ok!)

No comments: