Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Maker Faire KC Recap

Last weekend, I participated in the Maker Faire KC at Union Station.

It was one of the most amazing weekend! I decided to try out my new display racks for the key chains. 
It was a success! Received great feedback because it was easy to see and look through!

I loved meeting everyone that came by! I enjoyed chatting to those who have their own home handmade businesses and shared Handmade in KC with them!

The experience for me as a maker/vendor was awesome. I was in the Made in KC group, which was a room off of the main area. No complaints! The flow of people were consistant! 

I also received TWO merit ribbons! Here is me with one that I received from Margret and I received another from Julie later in the day.

So honored to receive the ribbons!
Thank you Maker Faire on making this such a success for Ni-Chern Designs!

No comments: